Saturday, February 9, 2013

What's In My Bag

For those of you who know me well, you know I am a makeup-aholic!! Thanks to my very good friend and near sister, Brooke, I have had the privilege of trying out all kinds of makeup! She has introduced me to some very unique brands and items that I would have never thought to try on my own! 

Unfortunately, my pocket doesn't always agree! I don't use the same things all at the same time (that can get VERY expensive!)... Instead, I like to get a FEW of my favorite things, and mix them with some of the less inexpensive pieces.


I like to refer to these products as my little "investments." :) I mean, a girl's gotta look right, right?! 

Here's the Lineup!!! Hope you enjoy!!!



YSL- Touche Eclat

If I had to pick only ONE item out of this entire list that's my absolute "go-to" item, this is it!!! It is my FAVORITE makeup piece of all time!! It is a little pricey (~$40), but a little bit goes a very long way if you use it correctly! Instead of wearing foundation, I use this concealer, which has PEARL in it, so it ILLUMINATES your skin too!!! It does a fantastic job of concealing, as well as making you look younger and more glowing :)



Arbonne Makeup Primer and Mineral Powder

Yes, I sell Arbonne, and you're probably thinking it isn't fair to put these on the list, but there IS a reason I sell this stuff, and it's because I like it :) I have to say the makeup Primer is unbeatable!! It feels like silk and it makes your makeup last ALL day, plus it makes your foundation/concealer slide on silky smooth, so you don't have to use as much! I also LOVE Arbonne's mineral powder, and have not found one from another brand that I like more! It doesn't dry out your skin like the other brands and will last 4-6 months!! 

I put the Primer on first, then YSL touch eclat, then mineral powder!! After that, we're ready for some COLOR baby!!



NARS The Multiple

I have recently started using this product, and I cannot tell you how much I like it!! Basically, the stick works as a blush or as lip color! I primarily like to use it as blush, and it gives an AMAZING glow to your skin and cheekbones!! I also really love the lip gloss!! It's very shiny and has a great coral color, that's perfect for any skin tone!!
LORAC Pro Eye Palette


LORAC Private Affair Palette

I am currently using LORAC eye palette sets, and I was pleasantly surprised at how long the eye shadow stays on! I am constantly rubbing at my eyes, and I have yet been disappointed. The color is great, and there are even some metallic colors, as well as muted colors! Each set also comes with an Eye Primer that will last longer than your shadow! 
Love it!!




Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes

Hands down, this is my most loved pencil eyeliner!! Stays on all day and is easy to wash off!!


I have eyelash extensions at the time, so I don't use ANY mascara anymore!!! Whoo-hoo!!! If anyone is interested in getting some, let me know, and I can give you a discount referral card for my lady!!




Victoria's Secret Big Smooch Lip Gloss

This is also a new product for me that I LOVE!!! It has two colors, one extra shiny plumper and also a light pink plumper!! I love, love, love, it!



Arbonne RE9 Anti-Aging Skincare

Remember how I talked about my "investments"?... Well this is it ladies!! No matter how much makeup you wear, if you're skin does not look good, your makeup is not going to look good! So no matter what type of skincare you use, make sure to MOISTURIZE!!! Saggy, wrinkly skin is dehydrated!! I have been using this skincare set for almost 2 years now, and I am sold!!


That wraps it up for a few of my favorite makeup and skincare products!!


What are YOUR favorites????

No comments:

Post a Comment