Sunday, February 24, 2013

She asked, and I said YES!!!

One of my best buddies is getting married in June, and I never thought in a million years I would be asked to be in her wedding! We work opposite schedules and usually meet up at random times, so I didn't think much about it when she asked me yesterday to meet up with her this afternoon... 

She pulled out the sweetest, most creative card I've ever seen!! I thought something was wrong because she was so emotional about it!! I kept asking her "What's wrong?!" Lol!




I was completely shocked to say the least!! I said "So you want me to be a bridesmaid in your wedding?!!" And she said yes, but that I still needed to open the card...

So I open the card, and I see this... 




I was stunned!! We both teared up and had all the giddy talk that girls do :)

I'm so excited about this adventure with my buddy!! She is one of the sweetest, kindest, goofiest girl I know and I love her dearly!  I can't wait for all the FUN we are going to have planning this wedding!!! Most of all, I am so appreciative and grateful that I will get to stand by her when she marries her future husband!! I can't wait for June 8th!!!

Love you Whit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment