Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring is Near and Outdoor Projects!!

It was such a gorgeous day today!! I enjoyed my first run in our new neighborhood today and it was so beautiful!! Temp was about 55 degrees... Wish it would stay like this every day!


Here's a picture that I took Monday morning on my way to work! The sunrise was stunning!!


Speaking of Spring, we LOVE grilling and hanging out on our deck this time of the year! Our new house will have a covered patio and fenced-in backyard. I have been pinning ideas of some outdoor projects I'd like to try! Here's the link to my Pinterest board if you'd like to follow:

http://pinterest.com/lindsay_brett/outdoor-home-gardening/

I like this idea of using a wooden post as a sign hanger! Would be really neat to change out signs with seasons and holidays!


This is a DIY planter water fountain! Would go great in corner next to a chaise lounger!! This just screams "Read a book. Drink a glass of wine". Yes please!!


This is absolutely a MUST for our patio!! Love, love, LOVE, it!!!


I am totally digging all of the dark brown woven patio furniture that is coming out this year! I really like this look, which is a little contemporary with some funky colors and fabrics!! 


I also want to try to arrange some different plant combo's that are unique and colorful!!


I have seen more people pinning these really cool raised garden beds, and it looks like something I'd like to try! We have dogs, so I'm not exactly sure it's such a great idea... 
But definitely something I'm interested in! 

We cook with a lot of peppers each week, so it would be nice to have some fresh veggies!


And last, I am in love with this wood pallet walkway!! I think this would be super cheap and easy by just using leftover wood scraps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment