Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sweet Hershey Kisses

Tonight, me and my hubby had a wonderful date night at Copeland's cajun restaurant! We generally don't have date nights during the week, but the appraiser came out to our "old house" tonight, so we couldn't be home while he was there. 

When we left the restaurant, we saw the most beautiful chocolate lab wandering around the parking lot. He was a little wet and it was super cold out, so we put him in the back of my car while we tried to contact the owner.

He had a tag on him with his vet's number and ID, and were able to get him back with his owner. Apparently, sweet "Hershey" is quite the escapist :) He was locked in a kennel in the back of his owner's truck, and somehow he managed to open the door and jump out!! Smart lil thing he is!! We enjoyed meeting this old boy, and so glad we found him before he got hurt!!

Here's a pic of my sweet kiss from Hershey...


I <3 geriatric labs!! Precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment