Thursday, February 21, 2013

PAINT IT!! {Linky Party}

 If there's anything that makes me happy about my house, it's my paint colors!! I would like to think that I have a unique color scheme, which consists of orange, green, blue, and brown! Sounds not-so-cute, right? I'll let you decide...

When we bought our first house, I really wanted to incorporate some of my husband's favorite colors as well as some of mine! His favorite color is orange, which I was terrified to put it on the wall. I decided to go for it, and we have loved it since!

 I found this burnt orange color by Eddie Bauer called "Bear Claw". I purchased a rug and a few multi-colored pillows to break up the color! Pics below...






We loved the orange so much in our old house that we decided to use a similar color in our new house!! I chose a different shade of orange that has more of a red tint to it. This paint color is called "Mulling Spices".

We used the orange paint as an accent wall only. It really warms up the living room since it is on the same wall as the fireplace. It  also creates a great focal point! I love how it turned out!!








2 comments:

  1. What color is the brown wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We have spiced pumpkin on our wall. Its by behr. We love it. We have cream furniture. Hopefully ill blog about it soon. (yep im just finding your blog) :-)

    ReplyDelete