Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Loves

I've discovered a few new loves recently and thought I would share!!
I've been wanting to try out a new concealer for a while now... I absolutely LOVE the YSL concealer, but I don't love the $40 price tag. So, I went on a search at Sephora (very dangerous for me, because I want to buy the whole store), and I found this concealer by Urban Decay. I love Urban Decay products, so I knew this one would not let me down!


I like that this concealer is creamy and smooth, but covers blemishes very well! It almost feels like a foundation, but isn't thick or sticky like some concealers. I also love that it's HALF the price of the YSL concealer I was using ($19), and it seems to have much more product. Double Score!!


I am totally in love with this next product, and completely shocked that I love it so much! I've never really liked Mary Kay products, but I am a huge fan of the Lash Love mascara! I love the wand, which separates each lash individually! The only complaint that I have about it is I  seem to run out of product fast. 


I recently purchased the new Arbonne Calm skincare set, and I LOVE it! I am fair complected and seem to get frequent red/pink undertones and blemishes, and this set helps with all of that! I also love that it's less expensive as some of the other Arbonne skincare sets! It doesn't leave your skin dry or oily, and it smells fresh!
I've been sort of an Ebay junkie lately, and I've purchased a couple of new books. This first one is Hannah's Hope. It's a book for people who have experienced infertility, miscarriage, etc. I read a lot of great reviews about it, so though I'd give it a try. I like that each chapter has several Bible verses to look up.


I also purchased this Bible study series called "Stuck". I've heard of a lot of churches using study series by Jennie Allen and have been wanting to check them out! I haven't started yet, but will keep you posted when I do!


A few randoms...

We are SO excited that it's finally football season!! We put our Hog decor out this week!! WOOOO PIGGIES!!!!


We celebrated Brooklyn and Stacey's birthdays at Gusano's Friday night! We don't all get together much anymore, so it was great to see everyone! Definitely a fun night!





Hope everyone has  a great Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment