Saturday, May 11, 2013

Whitney's Bachelorette Party

Wow...so I definitely took a Blog hiatus!! Was not intentional by any means. I have missed it so much! We recently moved in our new house and haven't set up the internet yet, and I'm dying without it!! I have a LOT of catching up to do. 

But for now, I'm going to post a few pics of Whit's Bachelorette Party & Lingerie Shower that I hosted for her! We started the night with a lingerie shower at my house, with some fun and games. After the shower, we headed to the Electric Cowboy for a lil' dancing!






Inside the invitations, I left a note for everyone to bring a pair of panties for the Bride that reflected their personality. As one of the games, Whitney had to guess who brought which pair of panties! I put a basket with a card reading "Panty Drop" at the entrance for guests to leave their gift.   
      


 

Me and Whit before the party started! Love, love this sweet girl!



                            




Kitchen Spread- we served fresh fruit and veggies, sausage dip, cheese ball, salsa, and strawberry cupcakes!


I thought the drink station turned out super cute! We wrote "Love Potion #9" on the beverage dispenser! The recipe we used called for Pink Moscato champagne, Sprite, Ginger Ale, and 2 cans of frozen Pink Lemonade! It was dee-lish and matched perfectly! 


I found colorful drink stirrers and coasters at Target for $1/pkg, and re-usable drink labels for $4! I love how they turned out, and it was fun for everyone to pick their label!




The bride getting some pre-party pictures! And looking gorgeous!! Her outfit matched the decor perfectly! 


Lovely ladies with their Love Potion!



 Whitney's cup said "Bride To Be"


Whitney and Lindsey!


Whitney with her Aunt Mary and cousin Heather


Whitney and Amy! She is graduating Pharmacy school this weekend! We are so proud of you, Amy!!


Opening her shower gifts! As she was opening gifts, Stacey wrote funny phrases that Whitney said! It was very entertaining ;)










 We love you Whitney and can't wait for your big day to get here!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank u Lindsay! I had a blast! I am lucky to have such a fun creative and reasourceful friend! You are the party Queen.

    ReplyDelete